Nextiva Award Winning Broadband VoIP Service
Nextiva provides complete business voip phone systems with excellent quality and support. They can customize a solution to fit your business or you can select from one of their pre-packaged plans. Most services come with a 30 day money back guarantee (please visit their website for more details).
- You can add multiple local or toll free numbers to your account and manage how calls are handled for each. Inbound toll free phone calls are billed at 2.5 cents per minute.
- Voicemail to email allows you to listen to, delete or forward your voicemails right from your email account.
- Auto-Attendant greets your callers and enables them to choose which department they would like to connect with, automagically.
- Online faxing services are included with business voip service.
- Dial-by-name directory setup allows callers to look up representatives and connect to mailboxes easily.
- Advanced call routing allows you to forward calls to multiple numbers at once.
- Onl hold music, upload your own to create marketing messages and advertise products and services while callers wait to connect.
- Port your current phone number or get new ones for any of the 50 states.
- Holiday and after hours greetings can be setup according to your specifc rules.
- Manage your account online, record messages and access faxes from any internet connected computer.
In addition to providing great voip services for business, Nextiva is also working to help reduce green house gases and is a part of the Carbon Free Organization. Online faxing services are a great way to manage faxing while helping to save millions of trees globally.
You can send faxes from your computer, scan documents or send documents or PDFs. It's secure and easy.
About Nextiva Service
In order to use Nextiva voip service you will need to have broadbrand internet service with speeds of 80-1000KBPs (kilo bytes per second). You can usually use your current phone by purchasing a converter or you can use a SIP Trunking service to connect with existing on-premise PBX systems.
There are no contracts with service and you may cancel at anytime for any reason.